Rahul is a solicitor in Keystone Law’s Family & Matrimonial department. Having completed his training at the firm, Rahul now works with the team on a broad range of divorce, financial and children matters. Rahul particularly enjoys handling TOLATA claims and is working towards building a successful practice of his own.
Rahul is an active member of Resolution.
I must say that both Counsel and Rahul’s approach on the day was exceptional. They dealt with Andrea’s case in the most professional and courteous way and Rahul is to be commended for his excellent people skills!
His quality of work, enterprise and assumption of responsibility are all redolent of a 1-2 year qualified solicitor rather than a trainee.
Jonathan Coad, Media Lawyer
I will not forget the role that you have played in helping me reach settlement.
- Standard divorce proceedings
- Defended divorce proceeding
- Financial proceedings
- Schedule 1 claims
- Section 14 TOLATA claims
- Spousal maintenance and clean break payments
- Court Clerking
- Simple Advocacy
- Hearing preparation
- Drafting court documents and statements
- Financial disclosure
- Civil procedure
- Costs forms and budgets
- Court Clerking
- Debt recovery
- Enforcement of judgments
- Instructions to counsel and experts
- Letters of claim and claim forms
- Statements of case
- Trial/hearing support
- Drafting and Proof-reading
- Legal Research
- Acting for Dynamic Bond Trust manager, Omar Saeed, in a hotly-contested constructive unfair dismissal claim, following allegations of mistreatment for whistleblowing against Legal & General.
- Securing substantial damages and a Statement in Open Court for the chairman of Finsbury Park Mosque, Mohammed Kozbar, following false and libellous portrayals made by the Sunday Telegraph.
- Representing a high-profile Love Island contestant to fiercely contest an allegation of breach of contract made by an ex-agent.
- Instructed by TV personality, Noel Edmonds, to initiate legal proceedings against Lloyds Bank for compensation following substantive losses suffered as a result of the criminal activities of convicted ex-HBOS manager, Mark Dobson, et al.
- Successfully representing American actress, Koo Stark, for substantial damages and a Statement in against MTV for false claims that she had been a “porn star”.
- Acted on a wide range of adverse media coverage around Brexit for the Legatum Institute and its leading individual, billionaire Christopher Chandler.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Rahul qualified as a solicitor in 2020. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2017, Rahul worked at the following firms:
- Stewarts Law
- Addleshaw Goddard