Rahul is a specialist family Associate with a growing practice in contested financial proceedings.
He works closely with high-net-worth clients to resolve complex financial and private children matters following the breakdown of their relationships. Rahul advises on asset structures both in the UK and abroad.
Rahul is an active member of Resolution and is committed to achieving results in a cost-effective and client-focused manner.
I must say that both Counsel and Rahul’s approach on the day was exceptional. They dealt with Andrea’s case in the most professional and courteous way and Rahul is to be commended for his excellent people skills!
His quality of work, enterprise and assumption of responsibility are all redolent of a 1-2 year qualified solicitor rather than a trainee.
Jonathan Coad, Media Lawyer
I will not forget the role that you have played in helping me reach settlement.
- Private children
- Financial proceedings
- FLA applications
- Schedule 1 claims
- Section 14 TOLATA claims
- Recently secured the largest costs order ever awarded against a mother in Children Act proceedings.
- Successfully pleaded a Part III Jurisdiction application for permission to commence financial proceedings outside of Russia.
- Successfully argued a nullity application to have the parties’ marriage 20 years ago nullified on the basis that the ceremony was purely ceremonial and not legally binding.
- Instructed by TV personality Noel Edmonds to initiate legal proceedings against Lloyds Bank for compensation following substantive losses suffered as a result of the criminal activities of former HBOS managers.
- Represented a high-profile Love Island contestant to fiercely contest an allegation of breach of contract made by an ex-agent.
- Successfully represented American actress Koo Stark for substantial damages and a Statement in Open Court against MTV for false claims that she had been a “porn star”.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Nominated for Rising Star 2022 at the Asian Legal Awards
Awarded bronze at the 2021 Citywealth Awards for Family Lawyer of the Year – Associate
Rahul qualified as a solicitor in 2020. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2017, Rahul worked at the following firms:
- Stewarts Law
- Addleshaw Goddard