Romina is an experienced paralegal based at Central Office. She supports the firm’s litigation lawyers.
Before joining Keystone, Romina gained invaluable experience at a Silver Circle firm, assisting domestic and international companies and charities, as well as ultra-high-net-worth individuals such as entrepreneurs, politicians and other high-profile and politically exposed persons. She has worked on complex private and commercial litigation matters concerning, amongst others, breaches of contract and fiduciary duties, shareholder disputes, fraud, defamation, breach of privacy and data protection. Romina also has non-contentious experience in corporate law.
- Attending client meetings
- Attending court, hearings and trial
- Company searches and filings
- Costs forms and budgets
- Due diligence
- Instructions to Counsel and Experts
- Inter-party correspondence and correspondence with other third parties
- Letters before claim and claim forms
- Pre-trial disclosure and disclosure/e-discovery
- Preparing trial bundles
- Trial/hearing support
- Witness statements and exhibits
- Company searches
- Company and charity incorporation
- Drafting bespoke articles of association
- Drafting board and members’ minutes and resolutions
- Other company secretarial services such as appointing and removing directors and changing company names
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, Romina worked at Mishcon de Reya.