Ruth is an experienced commercial property lawyer who specialises in advising clients within the retail sector. She provides advice on all areas of real estate including landlord and tenant matters, site assembly, site development, as well as sales and acquisitions. Ruth often acts for landlords, tenants and developers, many of which are high-profile companies.
- Retail property
- Landlord and tenant
- Site assembly
- Site development
- Sales and acquisitions
- Advised on the acquisition of the DFS flagship store in Northern Ireland within two days of instructions being received.
- Led the property team in the sale of The Garden Centre Group to Terra Firma Capital Partners.
- Advised Reid Furniture Limited in its exit from the Republic of Ireland.
- Advised Homebase Limited in its stores acquisition within the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Advised on the disposal and leaseback of the portfolio held by Clear Channel Limited.
- Acted as the sole English external property solicitor for the Steinhoff Group of Companies.
- Advised an Irish company on its proposed acquisition of a large site in Kent for potential mixed-use development.
- Advised a UK company on the purchase of the superior leasehold interest for the whole of the building of which its premises form part.
- Assisted on the proposed sale of the advertising panel portfolio of one of the outdoor media market leaders.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Ruth qualified as a solicitor in 1994. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, she worked at the following firms:
- Darwin Law
- Memery Crystal