Sakhjit is a Private Property solicitor with over 17 years’ experience dealing with prime and super-prime London residential property transactions, in particular high-value residential property acquisitions, disposals and developments.
Her clients include ultra-high-net-worth individuals, property development companies, high-profile entrepreneurs, overseas ruling family members, celebrities and international investors. Most of the transactions she advises on are within the prime and super-prime London postcodes.
Sakhjit is a consummate professional in all her dealings – she handles matters with real competence, diligence and commercial awareness to get deals done.
Head of Residential, Ronson Capital Partners
I have not before dealt with such a dynamic ‘deal doing’ solicitor, who so thoroughly yet swiftly secured her client’s property deal.
Head of Middle Eastern Family Office
- Prime and super-prime London residential property transactions
- Property finance
- Prime London residential property development
- Acted on the purchase of a super-prime residence for an ultra-high-net-worth Middle Eastern royal family member. The matter involved complex financing and all meetings concerning the documentation were settled in person with His Royal Highness at his request. The matter was handled with a high degree of discretion.
- Advised a property seller on the sale of some adjacent apartments to a US high-net-worth client for a price exceeding £110 million.
- Regularly acts for international private banks from Switzerland, the Far East and the Gulf on prime London residential property financing projects.
- Advised the property developers at Regents’ Crescent on the sales of their prime super-luxury 68 apartment development project.
- As Head of the Charles Russell Speechlys’ Hong Kong office Private Property business, travelled regularly to the Far East to represent senior Asian business people and entrepreneurs on their prime London residential property investments.
- Advised the majority of high-net-worth buyers at Heron International’s Riverwalk, Westminster project on the northern bank of the River Thames near the Houses of Parliament, with total deal values in excess of £150 million.
- Currently acting for some buyers at The Peninsular Residences on Hyde Park Corner, the ultra-luxury hotel group’s flagship London development project.
- Represented a member of the Royal Court from a Gulf State in a very urgent acquisition of some prime London apartments for members of his family to reside in on visits to London.
- With her team, advised on residential property deals in London worth in excess of £2 billion per annum in each year between 2012 and 2019.
- Represented a foreign royal family member in the complex refinancing of a substantial London mansion house in a deal with an international private bank.
- Led the team of property and corporate lawyers looking after the acquisition of a multimillion-pound property in Kensington for a Far Eastern billionaire family where the deal was structured by way of the acquisition of the share capital in the British Virgin Islands’ company which held title to the property.
- Advised a wealthy international family on its Belgravia property development project.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised by Spear’s Magazine as a Top Six Property Lawyer
Top 7 UK High Value Residential Property Lawyer in Legal 500 2020
“Sakhjit Randhawa provides a “top-level” service, distinguishing herself through her strong network of clients in Asia who turn to her for advice on their investments in UK property, and her expertise advising luxury property developers in central London.” Legal 500 2020
Shown as Leader in High Value Property in Citywealth Leaders’ List 2019
“I found the manner and ability of Sakhjit to be of an exceptional level … the management of her Ultra High Net Worth client was fantastic when documents, financing or transferring of deposits were required to allow for a swift and smooth Transaction.” Citywealth Leaders List 2019
Listed in Martindale-Hubbell 2019
In 2015 was selected by Citywealth as one of a handful of UK lawyers awarded a place in its magazine “Future Leaders List”
Quoted in International Adviser, 2019
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, Sakhjit worked at the following firms:
- Charles Russell Speechlys
- Jeffrey Green Russell