Sakhjit is a Private Property solicitor with over 20 years’ experience dealing with prime and super-prime London residential property transactions, in particular high-value residential property acquisitions, disposals and developments.
Her clients include ultra-high-net-worth individuals, property development companies, high-profile entrepreneurs, overseas ruling family members, celebrities and international investors. Most of the transactions she advises on are within the prime and super-prime London postcodes.
Sakhjit is a consummate professional in all her dealings – she handles matters with real competence, diligence and commercial awareness to get deals done.
Head of Residential, Ronson Capital Partners
I have not before dealt with such a dynamic ‘deal doing’ solicitor, who so thoroughly yet swiftly secured her client’s property deal.
Head of Middle Eastern Family Office
- Prime and super-prime London residential property transactions
- Property finance
- Prime London residential property development
- Advised the property developers at Regents’ Crescent on the sales of their prime super-luxury 68 apartment development project.
- Currently acting for some buyers at The Peninsular Residences on Hyde Park Corner, the ultra-luxury hotel group’s flagship London development project.
- Advised a wealthy international family on its Belgravia property development project.
- Acted on the purchase of a super-prime residence for an ultra-high-net-worth Middle Eastern royal family member. The matter involved complex financing and all meetings concerning the documentation were settled in person with His Royal Highness at his request. The matter was handled with a high degree of discretion.
- Represented a member of the Royal Court from a Gulf State in a very urgent acquisition of some prime London apartments for members of his family to reside in on visits to London.
- With her team, advised on residential property deals in London worth in excess of £2 billion per annum in each year between 2012 and 2019.
- Led the team of property and corporate lawyers looking after the acquisition of a multimillion-pound property in Kensington for a Far Eastern billionaire family where the deal was structured by way of the acquisition of the share capital in the British Virgin Islands’ company which held title to the property.
- Advised a property seller on the sale of some adjacent apartments to a US high-net-worth client for a price exceeding £110 million.
- As Head of the Charles Russell Speechlys’ Hong Kong office Private Property business, travelled regularly to the Far East to represent senior Asian business people and entrepreneurs on their prime London residential property investments.
- Advised the majority of high-net-worth buyers at Heron International’s Riverwalk, Westminster project on the northern bank of the River Thames near the Houses of Parliament, with total deal values in excess of £150 million.
- Regularly acts for international private banks from Switzerland, the Far East and the Gulf on prime London residential property financing projects.
- Represented a foreign royal family member in the complex refinancing of a substantial London mansion house in a deal with an international private bank.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised by The Legal 500 2023 as a Leading Individual for Residential Property
“I work very closely with Sakhjit Randhawa who quite simply operates on another level. Her property law knowledge and advice is excellent- and her client care, respect and availability is nothing short of outstanding. In my 25 years of business I haven’t experienced advice and service like it. Furthermore, she is lovely to work with and her results speak for themselves.” The Legal 500 2023
“Sakhjit Randhawa has been exceptional in delivering a first class service in advising us on the legal front. Her market knowledge and intel is truly impressive, as she seems to have her finger on the pulse of what is happening real time in the market place. She is exceptionally pro-active, where she will foresee a potential issue, and provide a solution even before it has been raised.” The Legal 500 2023
Recognised in Spear’s 500 2022 as a Top Flight Property Lawyer
Recognised in the Hall of Fame by The Legal 500 2022 for Residential Property
“Sakhjit has been instrumental to the success of our transactions and is pleasure to deal with. On many occasions, Sakhjit and Ian have worked over the weekends and late into the evening to ensure a transaction takes place on time.” The Legal 500 2022
“As a firm, we only recommend an Ian Cooke and Sakhjit Randhawa to our overseas clients as we know they”ll do an incredible job and trust them wholeheartedly not to disappoint.” The Legal 500 2022
Recognised in Chambers High Net Worth 2021 and 2022 for Real Estate: High Value Residential
“She is a pleasure to deal with, very helpful and someone you know will get things done.” Chambers High Net Worth 2022
“Extremely reassuring…ability to foresee issues and offer routes through.” Chambers High Net Worth 2022
“The perfect partner.” Chambers High Net Worth 2021
“Her speed with which she responds is second to none. She takes command of the entire process and has a clear, comprehensive, over-arching understanding of the deal.” Chambers High Net Worth 2021
“[She is] great to have on any team – friendly, responsive, proactive and commercial.” Chambers High Net Worth 2021
Recognised in The Spear’s 2021 Property Advisers Index as a Top Flight Lawyer
Recognised in Spear’s 500 2021 as a Top Flight Property Lawyer
Recognised as a Leading Individual by the Legal 500 2021 in Residential Property
“Ian Cooke and Sakhjit Randhawa are highly experienced, high-value property lawyers working absolutely at the top of the market and the top of their game. They are effective “deal-doers” who find solutions for clients and who offer world class legal advice – delivered commercially. They are pro-active, responsive, bright and switched-on.” The Legal 500 2021
“Ian Cooke and Sakhjit Randhawa are two highly skilled senior law firm partners at the pinnacle of their professional careers. They have recently established their legal offices in the heart of SW1 and are able to offer their clients very smart and confidential private offices within which to hold private meetings and to discuss clients’ business objectives and to work to secure the best interests of their clients at all times.” The Legal 500 2021
“Ian Cooke and Sakhjit Randhawa are simply the very best in this industry within the central London property market. The ultra-high end of the residential property market is the sector within which they both operate at their optimum and where they really have no rivals, in my humble opinion. They have acutely bright legal minds, they are able to cut to the point swiftly and as a result, they are best able to deliver deals for clients quickly but safely in a way that other lawyers might struggle to match.” The Legal 500 2021
Recognised by Chambers High Net Worth 2020 for Real Estate: High Value Residential – UK
“Sakhjit goes above and beyond. She is approachable, experienced and knowledgeable.” Chambers High Net Worth 2020
“She is able to manage a large volume of transactions efficiently and at pace. Her ability to spot issues early allows any issues to be resolved before they become significant.” Chambers High Net Worth 2020
Recognised by Spear’s Magazine as a Top Six Property Lawyer
Top 7 UK High Value Residential Property Lawyer in Legal 500 2020
“Sakhjit Randhawa provides a “top-level” service, distinguishing herself through her strong network of clients in Asia who turn to her for advice on their investments in UK property, and her expertise advising luxury property developers in central London.” Legal 500 2020
Shown as Leader in High Value Property in Citywealth Leaders’ List 2019
“I found the manner and ability of Sakhjit to be of an exceptional level … the management of her Ultra High Net Worth client was fantastic when documents, financing or transferring of deposits were required to allow for a swift and smooth Transaction.” Citywealth Leaders List 2019
Listed in Martindale-Hubbell 2019
In 2015 was selected by Citywealth as one of a handful of UK lawyers awarded a place in its magazine “Future Leaders List”
Quoted in International Adviser, 2019
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, Sakhjit worked at the following firms:
- Charles Russell Speechlys
- Jeffrey Green Russell