Sam is a commercial lawyer with expertise advising on, drafting and negotiating agreements in the financial services, technology, sports and media sectors.
- Commercial agreements
- Financial services
- Product endorsement and sponsorship
- Insurance distribution
- Data protection
- Drafted and negotiated a number of large outsourcing agreements, including business process outsourcing, IT outsourcing and data centre outsourcing for customer and supplier-side clients in a range of industries, including the insurance, aviation and technology industries.
- GDPR advice including a data audit of a dedicated sporting integrity body, compliance advice to a range of organisations within sport, fashion and technology, and the drafting of privacy policies and online terms and conditions.
- Negotiated key supplier and software agreements for a major international cricket tournament.
- Advised a number of sporting national governing bodies on software development, licensing and collaboration agreements.
- Negotiated a range of key supply and software agreements for a high-profile British cycling team, including agreements for software handling sensitive rider data.
- Seconded to AIG’s commercial in-house legal team supporting the business on a range of legal issues, including outsourcing, data protection and supplier agreements.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Sam qualified as a solicitor in 2016. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, he worked at Reynolds Porter Chamberlain.