Sanna advises on property law, with a focus on high-end real estate in Central London and the surrounding areas. Her work includes residential and commercial conveyancing, re-financing and leasehold matters, including leasehold enfranchisement where she handles both contentious and non-contentious matters.
Her clients include high-net-worth individuals, developers and investors based both in the UK and internationally.
- Residential property law
- Conveyancing issues
- Leasehold and freehold properties
- Transfers of equity
- Lease extensions
- Acted on the re-finance of a Flat in Knightsbridge in excess of £7M for an overseas client.
- Acted on a multi-million-pound purchase of a residential flat in Knightsbridge for an ultra-high-net-worth international family.
- Worked on a number of transactions in Mayfair for buyers purchasing directly from Grosvenor Estates, and also dealt with negotiating the new leases for these transactions.
- Acted for a UHNW family in the sales of their property portfolio at Chelsea Bridge Wharf and Battersea Power Station.
- Regularly dealt with sales and purchases in Chelsea Bridge Wharf and the surrounding areas.
- Routinely work in and around South West London including Barnes and Richmond with established relations with the property network in this area.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Sanna qualified as a solicitor in 2018. Prior to joining Keystone Law, she worked at the following firms:
- Rodgers & Burton