Sarah is a corporate finance lawyer with experience advising on domestic and cross-border, secured and unsecured, syndicated and bilateral financings, mainly acting for banks. She is particularly experienced in sponsor-driven leveraged and acquisition financing, and has experience in restructuring and workout situations.
- Corporate finance
- Acted for the banks on the senior facilities for CVC’s acquisition of the Ahsell Group
- Acted for the banks on the super senior RCF for Cinven’s refinancing of Ontex
- Acted for the banks in KKR’s acquisition of Pages Jaunes Group, and subsequent amend and extend
- Acted for Vedanta Resources on the term loan, bridge to high yield and bridge to equity for the acquisition of Cairn India Limited
- Acted for the banks on the US$45bn facility and subscription agreement for BHP Billiton’s hostile bid for Potash Corp of Saskatchewan
- Other deals include eDreams, Endemol, Casema/Ziggo, Cognis, Matalan, OCI/Orascom and Blackstone’s acquisition of Alton Towers & Madame Tussauds
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Sarah qualified as a solicitor in 2005. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2019, she worked at the following firms:
- McCarthy Denning
- Allen & Overy