Sarah is a general commercial lawyer having worked within a number of industry sectors, including manufacturing, IT and telecoms, payroll outsourcing, medical, publishing, media and travel. Sarah combines 10 years’ experience as a commercial manager with her legal skills in the private practice and in-house arenas, in both the national and international context. Sarah is bi-lingual in French.
- Commercial transactions & contracts, bias towards IT/IP/eCommerce related matters. Also general ‘business’ advice.
- Software licensing
- Design, development and hosting
- Service & supply contracts
- Outsourcing, procurement & 3rd party vendor contracts
- Research & development agreements
- Terms & conditions of trading
- Agency & distribution agreements
- Commission & reseller agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Marketing, advertising & sales promotion issues
- Collaboration/negotiation with house colleagues across Europe to establish foundation documentation for Europe-wide industry representational body
- Drafting & negotiating framework agreement for Europe-wide factory sourcing & supply project
- Contracts process – updating and improving existing system for production of customer contracts by European field sales team, with particular attention to data protection issues, as well as US SOX & GAAP compliance
- Risk review, compliance & control – reviewing existing body of contracts and establishing relational contract database, in association with general risk & compliance review and suggested improvements to contract management methodology
- Proposed document assembly solution to apply to UK field sales team for contract completion and centralised monitoring by the legal team.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Sarah qualified as a solicitor in 1986. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2003, she worked at the following firms:
- Britton & Co
- Taylor Vinters
- The Simkins Partnership