Sophie is a paralegal working with the Litigation team on a range of dispute resolution matters. She qualified as a corporate lawyer in 2000 and worked in London and Paris on a range of M&A transactions.
- Attending client meetings
- Company searches and filings
- Costs forms and budgets
- Due diligence
- Instructions to counsel and experts
- Inter-party correspondence and correspondence with other third parties
- Letters before claim and claim forms
- Pre-trial disclosure and disclosure/e-discovery
- Preparing trial bundles
- Witness statements and exhibits
Sophie joined Keystone Law in 2020 and has also been running her own property investment business since 2005.