Tracy is a specialist residential conveyancing lawyer, with over two decades of experience working with high-net-worth individuals and corporate clients on a wide range of transactions. Her expertise encompasses residential sales, purchases, remortgages, sales of part, transfers of part, transfers of equity, discharges, probate sales, and shared ownership leases.
I can’t speak highly enough of Tracy’s commitment to providing a professional service to her clients and the ability to un-complicate matters. She is extremely proactive and gets the job done with great efficiency.
Rhodri Evans, Director at Alexander May Estate Agents
- Residential conveyancing
- Residential sales and purchases
- Sales and transfers of part
- Probate sales
- Shared ownership leases
- Transfers of equity
- Acted for institutional clients, including NatWest Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland and Coutts & Co, dealing with the disposal of properties under estates where the banks had been appointed executors or trustees. This would often include reconstruction of unregistered titles, where the deceased had misplaced the deeds.
- Acted for St Monica Trust dealing with the granting and surrendering of shared ownership leases for three large retirement villages. This often required arranging a short-term tenancy agreement for the purchaser, so that they could occupy the property prior to selling their own. Also liaised with the Trust and dealt with apportionments for repairs by the vendor prior to surrender and subsequent SDLT and registration back to the Trust.
- Acted for numerous property investors, who either renovate and resale for a profit, or those adding to a rental portfolio. Often properties would be purchased at auction, so auction packs would need to be reviewed and reported on at short notice.
- Acted in the sale of a £650,000 London property to coincide with the set-up of a dental practice in St Ives. Three weeks before completion, the sale fell through. The property was resold within a week, and an exchange was achieved 5 days later, with completion taking place on the same day as the practice completed.
- Acted for a client who was relocating from France to the UK. He purchased a flat whilst simultaneously completing a transfer of equity from his ex-wife under a consent order and remortgaging a third property. This required completion of all three transactions on the same day, which was successfully achieved.
- Acted for clients selling land or property at auction, including preparation of the auction pack and attendance at the auction through to completion. A highlight at one auction was being filmed for the TV programme Homes Under the Hammer.
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2022, Tracy worked at the following law firms:
- Osborne Clark
- Meade King
- Star Legal
- Clutton Cox