Trevor is an expert in all areas of real estate law, and he acts for a diverse range of UK and international clients.
Trevor has particular experience in large real estate transactions in the City and West End of London, Canary Wharf and elsewhere in the UK. Internationally he has excellent cross-border experience and has advised on projects across Europe and in Hong Kong. He works with a range of property investors, developers and end users within the offices, retail and industrial sectors.
As well as advising on traditional real estate deals, Trevor also advises on the property aspects of corporate transactions. This ranges from advising start-ups to international mergers and acquisitions.
Trevor has also worked with many clients in the logistics and transport sectors, such as airports, marine and warehousing/logistics facilities.
- Real estate
- Cross-border real estate transactions
- Property investment
- Real estate aspects of corporate deals
- Real estate outsourcing
- Real estate acquisitions and disposals
- Acted for major airlines and shipping companies in relation to port and airport facilities.
- Acted for foreign institutional investors making significant UK acquisitions, with associated letting and asset management work.
- Acted for a household-name pharmaceuticals company which was reconfiguring one of its main sites and constructing a new combined heat and power facility.
- Acted for a large European airline in relation to a major real estate outsourcing project.
- Advised a quoted private jets operator on the establishment of a new headquarters and operating base.
- Advice to high-net-worth individuals and family offices concerning investment, financing and all other aspects of their real estate portfolios.
- Acted for major PLC tenants taking leases of substantial space in central London and Canary Wharf.
Trevor qualified as a solicitor in 1983. Prior to joining Keystone law in 2022, he worked at:
- Clifford Chance
- Simmons & Simmons