Vicci advises on commercial and residential property law, and is a specialist in the area of conveyancing. Her expertise covers both landlord and tenant issues, and also extends to dealing with property disputes.
Vicci also provides advice on property finance, the acquisition of land, joint venture agreements, the set-up of estate developments and building contracts.
Additionally, Vicci works with private clients on wills, trusts, and wealth and succession planning.
- Acquisition of land
- Property finance
- Property disputes
- Joint venture agreements
- Building contracts
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Wealth and succession planning
- Acted in high-end property transactions including sales, purchases, re-mortgage and finance arrangements.
- Acted for high-net-worth individuals and corporate entities in the purchase of freehold and leasehold prestigious properties.
- Acted in lease transactions for both landlord and tenants of commercial premises.
- Acted in the provision of new leases, agreements for leases, assignments and licences.
- Acted in setting up leasehold property estate including advising on the structure and provision of management companies and the grant of new leases.
- Advised management companies in respect of leases generally.
- Acted for property developers in the acquisition of sites including conditional agreements, options and joint venture agreements.
- Set up residential new-build estates and subsequent sales.
- Successfully applied for possession orders, recovery of property and associated debt for both residential and commercial landlords.
- Advised clients as to the provision of wills including wealth and succession planning.
- Acted as executor in numerous estates.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised in The Legal 500 2023 for Isle of Man: Commercial Property
“Vicci Laslett provided excellent, prompt and accurate support for a property transaction based on the Isle of Man.” The Legal 500 2023
Vicci qualified as an advocate in 2009 and a solicitor in England & Wales in 2006. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2021, she worked at Corbridges Advocates.