Zoë is a family solicitor who exclusively acts in handling financial negotiations relating to separation. She is accredited by Resolution for emergency procedures in financial remedies and complex financial remedies.
Her practice consists of acting for and against entrepreneurs and high profile business people, as well as those with media exposure. Such work is often accompanied by difficult international elements including cross border tax issues and/or jurisdictional questions.
In addition to working for clients at the end of a relationship, she also undertakes negotiations and advice in relation to prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, acting on behalf of trustees and high net worth families to protect their assets across the generations.
Clients benefit from Zoë’s background as a private client specialist, her international contacts and her dynamic and robust approach to all financial issues including disclosure and enforcement.
Zoë has an active collaborative practice, experience of arbitration and will always focus on results.
Described as part of the ‘new school’ of family lawyers, her focus is on outcome rather than process.
Zoë Bloom is a bright, feisty solicitor who always makes herself available and fights hard for her clients.
Legal 500 2020
I found it a complete contrast to my previous meetings with divorce lawyers...who had refused to agree a strategy for my case.
She is not afraid to take on clients who are already in the middle of proceedings driving them through to settlement.
Zoë Bloom has been truly outstanding. From day 1 she has been empathetic, realistic, supremely accurate in her projections and demonstrates immense intelligence in every step she takes.
Legal 500 2020
Zoe Bloom wins the admiration of her peers, one of whom says that she would instruct the 'formidably tenacious' lawyer herself if she were going through a divorce.
I already said there are no words to express my gratitude to you for fighting my case with, to name a few points, the vigour, intelligence, precision and of course humour that you did. I will always remember.
A lawyer for the dynamic next generation.
I’m so glad I found you!
Just wanted to say the BIGGEST THANK YOU ever! Hearing how passionate you were and how well you understand my husband made me so happy and at ease that you are without a doubt the best I can get or wish for. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Thank you for your sanity and firmness when needed.
I appreciate your strong legal background and your feline intuition applied to your problem solving skills, which usually allow you to get the best solution for your client.
A brilliant strategist. Never minces her words. Her advice is always spot on. An expert in high conflict cases. She just “gets it”. Clients love her - a brilliant lawyer with humour, warmth and empathy. I never hesitate to recommend her.
Rosefield Divorce Consultancy LLP
An experienced and fearless strategist.
Thank you again for your support through this gruelling process. You have helped us concentrate on what has mattered and you have done all this with a helpful injection of humour.
Pithy and straight talking.
Absolutely amazing work you have done! So good. I feel tonight I can go to sleep a bit calmer! Yet again thank you for all your engagement and great work you do for me Zoe!
This is a big thank you for all your hard work, and support, in negotiating such an excellent settlement. You, Zoe, were the person for the job. Thank you, again, so much.
I only wish that I had retained you from the start. I suspect a deal would have done far earlier not least because you would have injected a degree of realism.
Thank you again for everything. I was impressed by your representation. A very smart woman, and a really good result.
Thank you dear Zoe for your email, this is not just a court order, this sounds like a poem written by Shakespeare, I am most grateful to you and everyone at Keystone.
It is so easy to just let the process run away with you and I am very glad you did not let me do that.
I cannot thank you enough Zoe, not only for being a brilliant and super solicitor but for being helpful and caring.
You helped me navigate through very stormy waters, whilst staying well afloat and relatively intact. You exude calm and confidence in the legal space you occupy, which are very good skills to possess.
Thanks so much for being so cool throughout.
I am very appreciative of all of your support, cajoling and patience over the last couple of years to get me there but above all I felt that I was going through the whole process with a friend by my side.
Thank you so much for not giving up on me even when I tested ALL your patience… and then some!!! Thank you also for your steady guidance and reassurance throughout the hearing, it made a huge difference. It was a totally exceptional result. Nuts! Thank you thankyou!!
I could not be more thankful for all the intelligent and warm support you have given me - as my solicitor but also as a woman and person.
You managed to lead me back to my objectives and make me feel empowered to do so. Thank you for having been both honest, badass, guiding and understanding.
I have not only come out of this divorce as a stronger woman but as a happier one. Throughout you have always respected my moral compass and lead the legal way with it in mind. Because of this, I feel good about what I won, how we played it and how it ended.
Zoe Bloom is an outstanding solicitor with a broad family law practice, specialising in high net worth families. Her excellent client skills are matched by her acute judgment, and she rightly takes pride in keeping her fees reasonable.
Timothy Scott QC
29 Bedford Row
Straight talking Zoë Bloom often acts for people locked in difficult conflict.
Spears 500 2019
I am so thankful to have found you as my solicitor.
I spoke to plenty of divorce solicitors but none as strategic or dynamic as you. Your foresight and planning paid off.
- Negotiation of difficult financial settlements
- Acting against narcissistic and borderline personality types
- Freezing injunctions
- Litigation concerning the family business including within chancery division
- Complex or high value pre and post nuptial agreements
- Acting for 3rd parties within divorce proceedings (trusts or family members)
- Disputes relating to property owned by family members
- Occupation and non molestation orders
- Taking over cases at short notice to drive a settlement or prepare for final hearing
- S.37 applications
- Acting in high conflict divorces
- Acted in a case concerning the summary return of children to America and the court’s jurisdiction to consider the best interests of children who are wards of court.  EWHC 3709 (Fam) 2017 WL 08423958
- Acted in a Schedule 1 case which dealt with provision for a children from Swedish trust assets and was subsequently enforced (unsuccessfully) using the European Maintenance Regulation.  EWHC 2616 (Fam)
- Obtaining a very significant settlement for the wife of a businessman who sought to protect his assets through complicated business and trust structures.
- Acting for the wife following a short childless marriage and obtaining a financial settlement to enable her to buy her own property outright.
- Obtaining freezing orders over net proceeds of sale and other assets on behalf of a husband who feared they would be divested by the wife.
- Negotiated an outcome for a client locked in a high conflict divorce.
- Acting for a client with border line personality disorder and taking them through the extreme highs and lows of litigation through to a final trial.
- Acting for the wife who was frightened to leave her clinically diagnosed narcissist husband.
- Strategically guided a client through litigation against a narcissist including ensuring a focused, factual and firm approach with limited correspondence.
- Acted in a case in which the parties had entered a prenuptial agreement but during the course of the short marriage, the business assets had increased in value by ten fold. Negotiating a fair settlement which departed from the terms of the prenuptial agreement.
- Preparing a post nuptial agreement for a Swedish couple moving into the UK to reflect the terms of their Swedish prenuptial agreement.
- Negotiating a prenuptial agreement for a client who was potentially due to receive significant distributions from a trust but who had not yet received anything.
- Negotiating a post nuptial agreement which protected a client’s business assets while reaching an agreement on appropriate levels of sharing reflecting the duration of the marriage.
- Renegotiating an agreement to take into account a change in circumstances resulting in a much fairer outcome.
- Protecting and preserving the family home when the other party was intent on using it to discharge his own liabilities.
- Enforcing an order for sale including multiple successful applications for the judge to sign documents which the other party refused to do.
- Acted in a case relating to the beneficial ownership of assets.  EWHC 1855 (Fam).
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised by Chambers High Net Worth 2020 for Family/Matrimonial
“She brings a great dose of pragmatism with her advice.” Chambers High Net Worth 2020
“Zoe has a sharp, questioning mind and constantly reviews the situation to make sure that the advice she is giving is relevant and fresh.” Chambers High Net Worth 2020
Recognised by the Legal 500 2020 for Private Client – Family
“Zoë Bloom is a bright, feisty solicitor who always makes herself available and fights hard for her clients.” Legal 500 2020
“Zoë Bloom has been truly outstanding. From day 1 she has been empathetic, realistic, supremely accurate in her projections and demonstrates immense intelligence in every step she takes.” Legal 500 2020
Zoë Bloom is recommended by leading wealth management and luxury lifestyle guide Spear’s as a top family lawyer.
She was also shortlisted as Family Lawyer of the Year by Spears Wealth in 2018
Zoë is named as one of the top 50 recommended family lawyers in the country in Spear’s Index 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020:
Zoe Bloom has been described by colleagues as a ‘bright, feisty solicitor’ who fights hard for her varied HNW clientele.
Bloom, who prides herself as a modern strategist, is known for a unique specialism in particularly ‘toxic’ disputes against those with narcissistic and borderline personality disorders.
Zoe Bloom wins the admiration of her peers, one of whom says that she would instruct the ‘formidably tenacious’ lawyer herself if she were going through a divorce. Bloom is valued for her ‘pithy and straight-talking’personality…She’s also a lawyer for the ‘dynamic next generation[and] peers consider [her] an ‘experienced and fearless’ strategist.
Zoe Bloom of Keystone Law specialises in high net worth and complex matrimonial finance disputes, and has a particular expertise in acting for entrepreneurs and Nordic-based nationals. One source notes that “her greatest strength is combining compassion with efficiency. She addressed every issue thoroughly and promptly. Chambers UK (2014)
Member of Resolution
Zoe qualified as a solicitor in 2004. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2010, she worked at the following firms:
- McGuire Woods
- Grundberg Mocatta Rakison
- Rooks Rider