Ayman Alkhalidi is an experienced litigator based in Dubai who specialises in investigations and high-profile cross-border disputes. He advises on a broad range of commercial disputes ranging from partnership disputes to complex fraud investigations.
He has over 10 years’ experience working in the UAE and is well versed with defending client rights successfully before the UAE Courts, at tribunals and in relation to the Enforcement of Arbitration Awards through the UAE courts.
His clients include global corporates in the real estate, financial services and sports sectors.
Ayman is fluent in Arabic and English.
- Commercial Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Mediation & ADR
- Represented a client in a case against Emirates Advocates to recover an amount over AED 800m relating to the sale of Manchester City Club through criminal and civil proceedings in the Dubai Court.
- Successfully worked on a litigation strategy, investigations and asset recovery through Dubai court public auction to the value of US$200m. In delivering the outcomes to the clients, coordinated the work involving local and international firms and ensured effective representation before courts.
- Successfully represented my client in a real estate dispute under the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC).
- Represented a private equity firm in their dispute with a real estate developer in Dubai for the value of US$100m, filed a precautionary attachment against the developer and successfully negotiated settlement between the parties.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Prior to joining Keystone Law Middle East in 2020, he worked at the following firms:
- Cedar White Bradley, Dubai, UAE
- Zayed Alshamsi Advocates and Legal Consultants, Dubai, UAE
- KFG Legal Consultants, Dubai, UAE
- Galadari & Associates, Dubai, UAE
- Al Kilani, Amman, Jordan