Hassan Al Jarrah is a multi-disciplinary lawyer with a particular focus on corporate and commercial. He has over 20 years of experience spent advising clients in four jurisdictions across the Middle East and the UK where he has acted on some of the most complex regional and multi-jurisdictional transactions for a wide range of clients including government, listed companies, multinational and regional organisations, and family businesses.
Hassan can draft and negotiate in both English and Arabic and has a good knowledge of written and spoken French.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate governance
- Compliance and advisory
- Corporate structuring and restructuring
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Financial crime
- Advising the UAE government on aspects related to the legal system in the UAE and providing an opinion on how to improve it.
- Representing an American conglomerate in the spin-off of one of its major divisions in the Middle East.
- Assisting a leading French multinational advertising and public relation company in the restructuring of its operations in the UAE.
- Assisting an Abu Dhabi based group specializing in agricultural products in the restructuring of its business in different jurisdictions (in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East) leading to its disposal.
- Assisting and advising a major French catering and hospitality group on the structuring and setting up of a number of food and beverages outlets in the Louvres Abu Dhabi.
- Advising a major Korean company in the nuclear sector on the restructuring of its operations in Abu Dhabi.
- Advising a major listed company about the legal requirements and strategy in light of anticipated material and unprecedented changes in its management structure.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.