Dominic is a Chartered Legal Executive who specialises in all areas of personal estate planning including wills, trusts and probate. He advises individuals, families, trustees and executors/beneficiaries on succession, trust and tax issues.
Dominic also deals with probate administration and the preparation of powers of attorney.
- Probate and estate administration
- Deeds of variation
- Domicile and foreign assets
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Personal tax
- Assisted a married couple with the creation of family trusts out of personal and inherited wealth for protection and flexibility and, ultimately, mitigating ongoing inheritance tax exposure.
- Advised a farming family on the current Residence Nil Rate Band regime and implementing suitable wills and a succession plan to make use of this and other allowances (such as Business and Agricultural Reliefs), providing efficient Inheritance Tax planning on death.
- Provided trustees of family trust holding £80m+ property portfolio with guidance on their powers of sale, appointment and advancement pursuant to a share sale agreement.
- Advised an internationally renowned musician on issues of domicile surrounding his family home in the UK and liaising with Canadian lawyers on the impact for his worldwide estate.
- Helped a married couple structure a shared occupancy gift of their overseas ski chalet with a view to mitigating Inheritance Tax and complying with domestic legislation.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
Dominic joined Keystone in 2021 as an Associate. Prior to joining, he worked at DMH Stallard.