Robin has more than 15 years’ experience in relation to corporate finance, joint venture and M&A transactions acting predominantly for owner-managed businesses, SMEs and business angels. Notable recent transactions include the establishment of a joint venture in China, the sale of a technology company to an AIM listed company and acting for a green-tech company through five rounds of investment prior to a proposed AIM listing.
Robin has been a visiting company law lecturer at BPP and developed and run training courses for City and overseas lawyers.
- Corporate M&A
- Asset sales and purchases
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders agreements
- Private equity funding (angel investment and VC investment)
- Corporate reorganisations
- Shareholder and boardroom disputes
- General company law and related commercial advice
- Successfully advising mining company PLC on disputed takeover attempts
- Share purchase of dairy company and 30+ business acquisitions in dairy industry
- Share sale of technology company to AIM listed company
- Sale of distribution business to 100+ employees with associated loan and security documentation
- Establishing contractual joint venture operating in UK, China, South Korea and Singapore
- Advising electric car infrastructure company through several rounds of fund raising
- Advising French multinational on its £200m+ acquisition of the publishing division of WHSmith
- Advising Australian insurance group on its £100m+ acquisition of Hastings Direct
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised in the Legal 500 2016
Robin qualified as a solicitor in 1999. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2007, he worked at Clyde & Co.