- Corporate M&A
- Asset sales and purchases
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders agreements
- Private equity funding (angel investment and VC investment)
- Corporate reorganisations
- Shareholder and boardroom disputes
- General company law and related commercial advice
- Advised the shareholders of Pod Point Holding Limited on their £110m disposal of an EV charge point infrastructure company to EDF.
- Advised a large dairy processor and distributor on the sale of parts of its business and assets.
- Advised the sellers of a UK recruitment agency to a US buyer with VC backing including advising on a roll-over of part of their sale proceeds into equity in the buyer.
- Advised the founder of a mobile phone accessories business on an acquisition of a competitor company and the simultaneous sale of his shareholding to an MBO team.
- Advised a listed mining company on disputed takeover attempts.
- Advised large corporate on 30+ acquisitions.
- Advised on the share sale of a technology company to an AIM listed company.
- Advised on the sale of a distribution business to 100+ employees with associated loan and security documentation.
- Advised Chargemaster PLC on several rounds of fund raising.
- Advised a French multinational on its £200m+ acquisition of the publishing division of WHSmith.
- Advised an Australian insurance group on its £100m+ acquisition of Hastings Direct.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Robin has been a visiting company law lecturer at BPP Law School and developed and run training courses for City and overseas lawyers.
Robin qualified as a solicitor in 1999. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2007, he worked at Clyde & Co.