Vicci is an expert in conveyancing law and advises on both commercial and residential property law. She is experienced in dealing with a range of landlord and tenant issues, as well as property disputes.
Vicci is also a trusted adviser on property finance, the acquisition of land, joint venture agreements, the set-up of estate developments, and building contracts.
Private clients also turn to Vicci for advice on wills, trusts, and wealth and succession planning.
- Acquisition of land
- Property finance
- Property disputes
- Joint venture agreements
- Building contracts
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Wealth and succession planning
- Acted in high-end property transactions including sales, purchases, re-mortgage and finance arrangements.
- Acted for high-net-worth individuals and corporate entities in the purchase of freehold and leasehold prestigious properties.
- Acted in lease transactions for both landlord and tenants of commercial premises.
- Acted in the provision of new leases, agreements for leases, assignments and licences.
- Acted in setting up leasehold property estate including advising on the structure and provision of management companies and the grant of new leases.
- Advised management companies in respect of leases generally.
- Acted for property developers in the acquisition of sites including conditional agreements, options and joint venture agreements.
- Set up residential new-build estates and subsequent sales.
- Successfully applied for possession orders, recovery of property and associated debt for both residential and commercial landlords.
- Advised clients as to the provision of wills including wealth and succession planning.
- Acted as executor in numerous estates.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Vicci qualified as an advocate in 2009 and a solicitor in England & Wales in 2006. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2021, she worked at Corbridges Advocates.