Annabel is a very experienced litigator who handles dispute resolution cases across a wide range of areas. She acts predominantly for individuals in times of crisis and also small companies both in the UK and overseas. Annabel is an experienced collaborative practitioner and a trained mediator which provides an excellent skill set for successful resolution of disputes, particularly those involving partners, estates, families and neighbours.
Annabel has been an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators since 2004 and a Member of Resolution since 2008.
Earlier in her career, she was on the Personal Injury Panel for The Law Society, having successfully settled many claims, particularly for motorcyclists.
If Annabel has your back you feel like you have a whole army behind you
One of the best litigation solicitors I have ever come across
Your prompt support and pertinent advice gave me confidence during these critical negotiations.
You have always shown great professionalism, but more than that you have shown us genuine concern, compassion and empathy for our situation and that was so important to us.
The service I received was brilliant. Annabel was extremely clear with her explanations, kept me updated with any developments and always got back to me as soon as possible. Her warm and friendly demeanour and efficient working made what could have been an unpleasant process much easier for me
- Dispute relating to individuals including estates, partners, neighbours and families
- Collaborative negotiations and agreements
- Contested probate
- Inheritance Act claims
- Partnership and LLP disputes
- Property including dilapidations, landlord & tenant, breach of covenant, nuisance, boundary and party wall disputes
- Debt collection
- Won a hard-fought boundary dispute for long-standing clients after 5 days in the RCJ with indemnity costs (October 2017)
- Successful in the Court of Appeal in a co-habitation dispute
- Acted in a multimillion-pound award for children who had suffered life-changing injuries in a road traffic accident in 2000 and acting as their Receiver thereafter
- Acted in Court of Protection matters and advised vulnerable adults/young people
- Advised both landlords and tenants in disputes, including for a north west London housing association (landlord & tenants in a large listed block in Westminster as well as many individuals)
- Resolved several family disputes involving distribution of estates both in England and in Scotland
- Dealt with various issues for home owners in connection with disputes with builders, contractors, architects, etc.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Annabel qualified as a solicitor in 1986. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2018, she worked at Mono Wright and Wasbrough.