Property companies and trustees of pension schemes turn to Dagmara for her advice on portfolio acquisition, disposal and management. She also acts for occupiers across a variety of sectors and regularly assists them with the acquisition, renewal and regearing of leases and general management.
Dagmara also acts for banks and other financial institutions, in relation to secured lending transactions.
On the residential side, in addition to advising on conveyancing transactions such as property sales, purchases and mortgages, Dagmara assists with the transactional aspects of enfranchisement and lease extension claims.
- Investment transactions
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Portfolio acquisition and management
- Property aspects of company acquisitions and disposals
- Property sales and purchases
- Lease extensions and enfranchisement
- Secured lending
- Advised an investor client on the acquisition of a circa £11.5m office building in the West End and the subsequent letting to a media production company.
- Led on the real estate aspects of a sale of share capital in the client’s trading company to a property developer, the main asset being a multi-let mixed-use building with a value of in excess of £11m.
- Acted for leading sport medicine specialists on the acquisition of a number of new sites in prime City locations and advised on lease renewals and lease re-gear in respect of existing clinics within the company’s property portfolio.
- Negotiated the transactional documents in connection with the leasing of a substantial office building on behalf of a multi award-winning production and post-production company.
- Acted for a developer on the acquisition of a former police station and ancillary buildings and the subsequent sale to a care home provider for circa £8m.
- Advised trustees in connection with the sale of a site comprising a former nursing home and coach house to a developer pursuant to an option.
- Acted for a singer-songwriter in connection with the lease of a recording studio in Tileyard.
- Acted for a number of high-profile clients from the world of sport on the acquisition, disposal and refinancing of residential property and land for self-build projects.
- Advised on the acquisition of a multimillion-pound Grade I listed country residence in North Yorkshire.
- Acted on the acquisition of a portfolio of flats in the Cadogan Estate for a HNW overseas investor.
- Acted on the acquisition of a converted mansion in Hampstead, subject to ASTs, from a mortgagee in possession and the subsequent finance thereof to fund the deferred element of the consideration.
- Acted on the acquisition of a flat in PCL held on lease from The Wellcome Trust with a term of less than 30 years remaining, including the assignment of the benefit of a statutory notice of claim and the subsequent negotiation of the lease extension.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised by The Legal 500 for Residential Property (2023-2024)
Recognised by The Legal 500 2021 for Residential Property in London
Dagmara qualified as a solicitor in 2003. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2022, she worked at the following firms:
- Goodman Derrick
- Gregory Rowcliffe & Milners (now Greenwoods GRM)