Flora joined Keystone in May 2022 as a paralegal, providing support in family litigation. Flora assists with a range of tasks, including drafting preliminary documents, collating support documentation, preparing and updating trial/counsel bundles, research, proofreading, and document review.
- Collating supporting documentation
- Court forms (including Form E)
- Drafting court documents and statements
- First appointment documents
- Hearing preparation
- Civil procedure
- Letters of claim and claim forms
- Statements of case
- Trial/hearing support
Prior to joining Keystone Flora worked at Citizens Advice Bureau, Live Nation and University of Cambridge Department of Criminology. She has also gained a great deal of experience through various legal support roles and volunteer legal work, whilst studying for the Bar.