Gemma is a technology and data lawyer with a focus on advising high-growth businesses which are data-rich or using software as a service/platform/marketplace business models.
She has experience in advising clients on a range of matters, in both B2B and B2C contexts, including technology development and licensing, go-to-market terms for high-growth companies, data compliance and intellectual property.
- Commercial contracts
- Data protection
- Supply terms
- Service agreements
- Software agreements and licensing
- Seconded to Met Office to support to Procurement and Grant and Legal teams with supplier contracts and a new suite of template grant documents.
- Drafted and reviewed agreements for a leading international online gaming client including Software License Agreements for branded casino games and Software as a Service (SaaS) agreements.
- Drafted and reviewed agreements for the sponsorship of a sports event by a leading real-time sports updates and results provider.
- Assisted with the discovery phase of Sea Salt’s e-commerce re-platforming project.
- Advised Landmark Information Group (subsidiary of DMGT) on a number of documents, including data protection documentation and master services agreements.
- Assisted an international luxury hospitality business on its contracts with suppliers.
- Advised a national charity and its sister retail company on data protection obligations and documentation.
- Assisted with advising a large group of wedding venues on the legality and re-draft of their contracts in light of the pandemic and CMA guidance.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Gemma qualified as a solicitor in 2019. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2022, she worked at Michelmores LLP.