Hannah is an expert in family law and has experience working with a range of clients on cases relating to finance and children. She has dealt with many high-value, complex divorce cases, helping them to reach final settlement over finance and assets.
A number of the child cases she has advised on have involved international elements, including South Africa, Germany and America. Most recently she has handled a complex acute alienation case enabling a child to re-establish their relationship with the alienated parent.
Hannah is also a psychotherapeutically qualified mediator and has trained with Regents College and also with the National Family Mediation organisation.
- Divorce cases
- Cases involving children
- Financial proceedings
- Distribution of assets
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Mediated for many couples, dealing with child arrangements, finances and enabling them to move on positively.
- Represented the wife of a C-Suite American banker in a high-value divorce involving US tax implications and a complex remuneration package involving one of the first ever arbitrations.
- Successfully represented parents in leave-to-remove cases involving South Africa, Germany and America.
- Represented a husband in UHNW complex financial proceedings involving offshore companies in Cayman, BVI and satellite litigation in Singapore.
- Supporting a HNW elderly client in a financial case involving companies, farms and a portfolio of 80 rental properties.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Hannah qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and prior to joining Keystone Law in 2022, she worked at Streathers.