Irit is a Corporate Recovery and Insolvency specialist with extensive experience in both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters. She regularly acts for office holders as well as companies and individuals advising on all aspects of insolvency law.
Irit first helped us with a difficult commercial situation back in 2006. Her understanding of commercial imperatives coupled with excellent negotiating skills make her a great person to have on your side. We continue to work with Irit because she understands our business and can connect us with other Keystone colleagues as appropriate. Importantly Irit is also a lovely person to work with.
Clockwork Capital Ltd
I wish to praise Irit Edri's determination and calm approach at what was a difficult time for me. She left no stone unturned in assisting me to achieve a favourable outcome. She has the ability to break down complex legal issues into bite sized pieces so that I could make informed decisions about my future.
- Advice on all aspects of personal insolvency
- Assignment of Debts
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Business and assets sale
- Debt recovery
- Distribution of realisations
- Directors duties and disqualification proceedings
- General insolvency litigation
- Liens, Distress & Forfeiture
- Preferences and transactions at undervalue
- Priority and validity of charges
- Restoration of Companies to the Company Register
- Retention of Title
- Retention of title clauses
- Statutory Demands
- Voluntary arrangements
- Winding up petitions
Itri qualified as a solicitor in 1997. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2008, she worked at the following firms: