Jason is a property lawyer with a focus on residential real estate. His clients include a broad range of domestic and international individuals and family offices together with developers and private banks who he advises on all aspects of buying, managing, financing and selling residential property.
Jason also enjoys working alongside many leading agents, brokers and surveyors in high-value and often complex, discreet and time-sensitive transactions.
Jason is one of our preferred solicitors and he always goes the extra mile.
A Top Flight Spear’s property adviser
- Acquisitions and disposals of prime and super-prime residential property
- Landlord and tenant
- Small-scale property development
- Property financing (lender and borrower)
- De-enveloping and transfers of equity
- Acting for a private bank on the refinance of a £50m property in NW London.
- Acted on an attended conditional exchange of a £6.8m freehold house in Chelsea.
- Assisted on the sale of a £22m sale of a newly built prime residence in Notting Hill.
- Recommended solicitor for buyers into a prestigious and award-winning development in St Johns Wood.
- Acting for a Middle Eastern family on their purchase of their £7m principal residence in London.
- Acquired, financed and disposed of on behalf of a developer client a site in South London with an £8m GDV.
Recognised by The Legal 500 2024 for Residential Property
“Jason Roston is truly excellent; incredibly efficient and always helpful. Offers fantastic support to his clients. The best solicitor I have worked with.” The Legal 500 2024
Recognised as a Top Recommended Property Lawyer by Spear’s 2023
Jason qualified as a solicitor in 2017. Prior to joining Keystone Law, he worked at the following firms:
- Fladgate LLP
- SA Law
- Leigh Davis