Laura is a residential property solicitor with expertise in property sales, purchases, and mortgages, particularly in London.
She assists with property transactions from start to finish, coordinating the preparation of documentations and filings. Laura predominantly works with high-net-worth individuals.
- Residential freehold and leasehold property sales, purchases, and mortgages/re-mortgages
- Prime and super-prime London residential property transactions
- Prime London residential property development
- Transfer of estates
- Acted for high-net-worth individuals purchasing/selling properties
- Acted for lenders and financial institution when taking security over residential properties
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Laura qualified as a solicitor in 2019. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2021, she worked at Leon Kaye Solicitors.