Mark is a Trainee Solicitor, who assists the firm’s lawyers with a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious matters, with a particular focus on insurance and reinsurance coverage disputes, commercial litigation, M&A transactions, corporate restructuring and general corporate work.
Prior to joining Keystone, Mark worked in the insurance team of an international law firm where he had experience of advising in relation to complex property damage claims and policy coverage across most general insurance lines.
- Board and shareholders meetings minutes
- Completion arrangements
- Company incorporation and partnership formation
- Company searches and filings
- Drafting ancillary documents
- Due diligence
- Maintaining statutory books and issuing chare certificates
- Online data rooms
- Post-completion support
- Civil procedure
- Witness statements
- Statements of case
- Letters of claim and claim forms
- Instructions to counsel and experts
- Enforcement of judgments
Prior to joining Keystone in 2021, Mark worked at DAC Beachcroft LLP.