Paula’s expertise is in real estate investment, development and finance. She specialises in the acquisition and disposal of multi-let properties across all asset classes for institutional clients, property companies, developers and private individuals.
Paula works closely with her landlord clients to manage and maximise the value of their real estate investments. She also advises a broad range of corporate occupier clients ranging from established household names to innovate start-ups.
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Property development
- Property finance
- Non-contentious landlord and tenant work
- Lease grants and renewals
- Assignments and underlettings
- Acquisition of a site in Battersea for £14 million from a seller in administration.
- Acquisition of a £19.3 million multi-let office and warehouse building in Southwark for a developer client.
- Acquisition of a shopping centre in Hereford for a property investment company.
- Provided corporate support on a £12 million acquisition of a company holding a multi-storey, multi-let residential building in North London.
- Advised on the acquisition of a partially built residential development in Liverpool with planning consent for circa 1,000 units from a seller in administration.
- Acted on the disposal of a multi-let office building in the heart of Mayfair for £20 million for an investor client.
- Acted for a well-known UK pension fund with £14 billion AUM on the disposal of its UK retail portfolio for £25 million.
- Acted on the disposal of a vacant warehouse, single-storey office and car park in Wakefield for a pension fund client for £8.3 million.
- Advised on the disposal of a student accommodation portfolio in Leicester for £11 million.
- Advised on the disposal of the ground rent portfolio of a developer client for a total sale value of circa £6 million.
- Advised on the disposal of a portfolio of bars and nightclubs for a well-known leisure client.
- Acted for a property investment fund on the sale of a long leasehold multi-storey office, retail and leisure building in Liverpool for £23.5 million.
- Advised on the re-financing of the substantial London property portfolio of an international, multi award-winning hairdressing brand.
- Acted on the re-finance of a £10 million prime London residence.
- Acted for a broad range of landlord and tenant clients on lease grants and renewals, surrenders, applications to assign, underlet and alter.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Recognised by The Legal 500 (2022-2023) for Commercial Property: Corporate Occupiers
Paula was selected as a Rising Star by the 2014 and 2015 London Super Lawyers Magazine, an annual list prepared by Thompson Reuters.
Paula qualified as a solicitor in 2004. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2021, she worked at the following firms: