Peter is a commercial property law specialist experienced in advising investors and developers on high-value investments and complex developments throughout the country. He also advises borrowers on commercial property refinancings, as well as advising owners and occupiers on landlord and tenant work.
In addition, Peter advises business owners on the property aspects of company acquisitions and disposals.
Investors from a range of sectors including industrial, office, leisure and hotel sectors turn to Peter for advice on acquisitions, disposals and the management of their real estate assets.
Additionally, Peter assists developer clients with land acquisitions, options and pre-emptions, site assembly and development agreements.
Peter also advises borrowers on complex, high-value property refinancing transactions which often involve substantial commercial property portfolios
- Commercial property investment (both acquisitions and disposals)
- Land acquisition, options and pre-emptions and site assembly
- Property development agreements
- Property refinancing
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Property aspects of company acquisitions and disposals
- Advised an investor on the purchase and subsequent sale of a student halls of residence in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Advised an investor on the sale of an office development in Manchester.
- Advised an investor on the refinance of its commercial property portfolio.
- Advised a developer on the acquisition, redevelopment and letting of a former brownfield site in Newcastle upon Tyne as a business park.
- Advised a consortium of investors on the acquisition and subsequent redevelopment of a prime site in Durham for student accommodation.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Peter qualified as a solicitor in 2004. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2021, he worked at the following firms:
- Square One Law
- Ward Hadaway
- Gowling WLG