Ros has over 20 years of high-level experience in the full range of corporate transactional work including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and MBO/MBIs.
Ros works across a wide range of sectors and has a particular focus on working with owner-managed businesses, acting for entrepreneurs, management teams and investors. She also frequently advises on shareholder issues in the private company context.
As a start-up business, Shopcade needs very pragmatic legal advice. We value the fact that Robert and Ros are extremely switched on with regards to our business, responsive and proactive. In a way, Keystone has been acting as a partner for Shopcade, evolving its approach with our growth while managing to be value-oriented.
Nathalie Gaveau, Founder
- Corporate M&A
- Asset sales and purchases
- Private equity investment (institutional investors and business angels)
- Joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements and LLP agreements
- Share buybacks and share capital reductions
- Corporate reorganisations (including s110 reconstructions)
- Advising on directors’ duties and constitutional issues
- General company law and related commercial advice
- Advised a high-growth telematics company on its complex joint venture with the RAC and associated corporate transactions
- Advised a global hospitality tech company on its Series A funding round
- Acted for founders on their sale of a financial services internet lead generation business based in the UK and offshore
- Completed a series of syndicated angel investments into an internet social commerce business, based in the UK and US
- Advised a company specialising in the development of innovative social analytics for TV on a significant investment by WPP Group
- Acted on a series of company acquisitions and disposals in the insurance sector
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Ros qualified as a solicitor in 1996. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2007, she worked at the following firms: