Sophie is an experienced paralegal based in the Central Office providing support to the firm’s corporate lawyers.
Sophie assists on a broad range of transactional and non-transactional corporate work, including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, shareholder arrangements and investments.
Prior to joining Keystone, Sophie gained invaluable experience at a London law firm working on corporate real estate matters acting for property developers, as well as acting for SMEs arranging their initial structure.
Corporate / Commercial
- Board and shareholders meetings minutes
- Completion arrangements
- Company incorporation and partnership formation
- Company House filings
- Company searches and filings
- Drafting ancillary documents
- Due diligence
- Maintaining statutory books and issuing share certificates
- Online data rooms
- Post-completion support
- Simple sales, purchasers and joint ventures
- Transaction and document management
- Winding up petitions
Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2020, Sophie worked at Howard Kennedy.