Stephanie is a corporate solicitor who advises on sales and purchases, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures, partnership and shareholders’ agreements, shareholder/board disputes, company formations, and general company law and related commercial advice.
- Partnership and shareholders’ agreements
- Company formations and reorganisations
- Asset sales and purchases
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder/board disputes
- Commercial agreements
- Acted in the acquisition of a publishing company specialising in children’s books.
- Acted in various company share and asset purchases for a well-known price-comparison service provider.
- Acted in the sale of an outdoor clothing company.
- Assisted in the sale of a chain of care homes in the South East.
- Advised and drafted management agreement and related agreements for an upcoming musician.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Stephanie qualified as a solicitor in 1996. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2017, she worked at the following firms:
- Buss Murton Law
- Lawson Lewis Blakers