Wyn is an experienced family lawyer with specific expertise in advising clients upon the complex issues and consequences of relationship breakdown. She worked as a financial advisor prior to qualifying as a solicitor and she has extensive knowledge in resolving complex financial arrangements/disputes.
Wyn has particular expertise in relation to advising upon private children issues, which include residence and contact disputes (Child Arrangement Orders), the removal of children from jurisdictions, relocation disputes and child abduction. Wyn is also able to undertake her own advocacy in court.
I had never imagined that my legal team would become my advisors and emotional support. They were all a pleasure to work with, at all times (literally) going the extra mile to ensure my case was a priority and I personally was safe and sound. Advice was, honest, practical and inventive. I cannot thank them enough for winning my case through their personal dedication and tenacity. I would thoroughly recommend Keystone Law
Ms N P
Outstanding, professional service received. Wyn Morgan - an absolute credit to Keystone Law. Helped us through many tough times and nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic lady, highly commended!
Boyd Ingle and Lyndsey Dafoe
- Divorce, jurisdiction and related orders
- Separation and the financial consequences of separation
- Co-habitation disputes
- Complex private law children and public law matters
- Child Arrangement Orders (formerly Residence and Contact Orders)
- Removal of child/children from jurisdiction
- Variation of financial orders and Children Act 1989 Orders
- Advocacy in court proceedings, including contested hearings
- Acting for father in Hague Convention proceedings (succeeded in recovering child) when son was abducted to Spain by mother. The High Court ordered child to be returned to father’s care.
- Acting for wife in complex financial proceedings to successfully prove husband’s interest in assets, which include farming partnership and land and business assets.
- Successfully defending injunctive proceedings for a Non-Molestation Order and Occupation Order in protracted complex proceedings.
- Acting for father in Finding of Fact Hearing within the Children Act 1989 proceedings and successfully defending allegations of serious sexual abuse.
- Successfully defending husband in wife’s application to vary Consent Order and the distribution of extensive matrimonial assets, to include trusts and large property portfolio.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Wyn qualified as a solicitor in 2006. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2015, she worked at the following firms:
- Red Kite Law
- George Davies & Evans Solicitors