Wyn is an experienced family lawyer with specific expertise in advising clients upon the complex issues and consequences of relationship breakdown, guiding clients with warmth and compassion. She has particular expertise in relation to advising upon private children’s issues, which include residence and contact disputes (Child Arrangement Orders), the removal of children from jurisdictions, relocation disputes and child abduction, matters involving Social Services, section 47 investigations and the involvement of the Children’s Guardian and Cafcass.
Wyn worked as a financial advisor prior to qualifying as a solicitor and she has extensive knowledge in resolving complex financial arrangements/disputes.
Wyn is also able to undertake her own advocacy in court.
I had never imagined that my legal team would become my advisors and emotional support. They were all a pleasure to work with, at all times (literally) going the extra mile to ensure my case was a priority and I personally was safe and sound. Advice was, honest, practical and inventive. I cannot thank them enough for winning my case through their personal dedication and tenacity. I would thoroughly recommend Keystone Law
Ms N P
Outstanding, professional service received. Wyn Morgan - an absolute credit to Keystone Law. Helped us through many tough times and nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic lady, highly commended!
Boyd Ingle and Lyndsey Dafoe
- Divorce, jurisdiction and related orders, to include financial orders
- Complex private law children and public law matters, to include matters involving Social Services, the Children’s Guardian, Cafcass and experts appointed by the Court, section 47 investigations and Police intervention
- Special Guardianship applications
- Separation and the financial consequences of separation
- Child Arrangement Orders (formerly Residence and Contact Orders)
- Removal of child/children from jurisdiction
- Variation of financial orders and Children Act 1989 Orders
- Co-habitation disputes, to include potential TOLATA 1996 applications
- Advocacy in court proceedings, including contested hearings
- Successfully opposed an application by the father for a change of residence for the children. A Fact-Finding Hearing determined the father’s allegations (which included allegations to the police and Social Services) against the mother were false and the children should continue to live with the mother and have reduced contact with the father, based upon his conduct and efforts to alienate the children from the mother.
- Acted for the father in Hague Convention proceedings (succeeded in recovering child) when son was abducted to Spain by the mother. The High Court ordered the child to be returned to the father’s care.
- Acted for the wife in complex financial proceedings to successfully prove the husband’s interest in assets, which include farming partnership and land and business assets.
- Successfully represented the husband in securing a substantial financial settlement in contested financial proceedings, wherein the wife sought to ring-fence significant assets as non-matrimonial assets.
- Successfully defended injunctive proceedings for a Non-Molestation Order and Occupation Order in protracted, complex proceedings involving the police and Social Services.
- Acted for the father in Finding of Fact Hearing within the Children Act 1989 proceedings and successfully defended allegations of serious sexual abuse and supported and guided the client throughout the process, in obtaining a favourable Child Arrangement Order.
- Successfully defended the husband in the wife’s application to vary a Consent Order and the distribution of extensive matrimonial assets, to include trusts and a large property portfolio.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Wyn qualified as a solicitor in 2006. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2015, she worked at the following firms:
- Red Kite Law
- George Davies & Evans Solicitors