Every year Chambers and Partners, the leading independent international directory for law firms and barristers chambers, recognises a number of lawyers as leaders in their fields.
This year five Keystone solicitors have been awarded this accolade. They are:
- Philip Beckerlegge, a lawyer who specialises in advising private individuals on issues affecting heritage properties and landed estates. Philip was recognised as a leading individual in the field of Agricultural and Rural Affairs.
- Alex Ferrari, a commercial dispute resolution lawyer. Alex was recognised as a leading individual in the field of Litigation. According to Chambers, Alex "quickly assesses the situation, uncovers what the dispute’s about and wastes very little time. He is quick on the uptake … tenacious and … listens to what his clients want."
- Susannah Sheppard, a lawyer specialising in anti-trust law. Susannah was recognised as a leading individual for her work on EU and competition matters. According to Chambers, Susannah "quickly gets to the heart of the issue, anticipating all the angles and identifying solutions to achieve clients’ objectives reasonably and proportionately."
- Peter Garry, a lawyer specialising in advising professional services clients. Peter was recognised as a leading individual for his work in the field of Partnerships. According to Chambers, Peter “enjoys a considerable reputation for his work in the field. He regularly advises on contentious partnership matters and is known as a skilled negotiator.”
- David Brock, a lawyer specialising in advising on property development. David was recognised as a leading individual for his work in the field of Planning. According to Chambers, David "makes himself available, is contactable when necessary and offers clear advice."