Amanda is a residential property law expert. She has a particular interest in the various property issues arising from matrimonial proceedings and in addition advises on freehold and leasehold property sales and purchases, property finance and residential tenancy agreements.
Amanda has wide experience in undertaking the property-related elements of matrimonial orders or agreements, such as transfers of equity and deferred charges, as well as advising at an early stage on the protection of non-owner interests.
Amanda also has long experience dealing with probate sales, trust sales and purchases, declarations of trust, and private financing arrangements.
- Property aspects of matrimonial proceedings
- High-value property purchases and sales
- Property finance and refinancing
- Residential tenancy agreements
- Advised on the purchase of a large country estate at a price in excess of £10 million including associated landholdings and staff accommodation.
- Advised on the refinancing of high-value UK property for an offshore trust.
- Acted for the investment purchasers of new-build apartments ‘off plan’.
- Advised on the sale of a large, listed, country estate.
- Acted for a small developer on the acquisition of sites for development and the subsequent sale of new houses.
- Preserved a spouse’s position where the other party held many residential and commercial properties in their sole name.
Please note: The experience list above may include examples of work completed prior to joining Keystone Law.
Amanda qualified as a solicitor in 1990. Prior to joining Keystone Law in 2022, she worked at the following firms:
- Penningtons Manches Cooper
- Clyde & Co