Keystone Law is delighted to announce that 16 lawyers have been selected for inclusion in the Sixth Edition of the Best Lawyers UK Guide.
As the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, Best Lawyers awards those who provide high-quality legal expertise, along with ethics and levels of professionalism of only the highest calibre.
Research is carried out via extensive surveys and lawyer evaluations that are completed by thousands of professional affiliates globally.
The following lawyers have been included in the guide for 2018:
- Lawrence Abramson – Media & Entertainment Law
- David Cohen – Employee Share Schemes Law
- Andrew Fishleigh – Employment Law
- Peter Garry – Partnership
- Jonathan Hadley-Piggin – Shipping Law
- Andrew Hignett – Planning Law
- Martin Howe – Construction Law
- Geoff Kermeen – Asset Finance Law, Offshore
- Jacqueline McDermott – Employment Law
- Hugh O’Donovan – Aviation Law
- Stephen Ralph – Partnership
- Paul Renney – Media & Entertainment Law
- Cordelia Rushby – Personal Injury Litigation
- Trevor Sears – Aviation Law, Travel Law
- Nicole Smith – International Arbitration
- Andrew Stilton – Corporate Finance Law
“The Best Lawyers Guide is hugely effective in ascertaining excellent legal expertise,” said Keystone’s Managing Partner James Knight. “Featuring demonstrates that a lawyer is well respected in the industry and we are delighted to see so many of our lawyers recognised, for their stellar work, in this year’s guide.”